Last Updated: 8/11/21
You can access the Sites in many ways, including from a computer or mobile device, and this Policy will apply regardless of the means of access. To the extent we provide you notice through the Sites of different or additional privacy policies or practices (e.g., at the point of collection), those additional terms, in addition to this Policy, will govern the additional data collection and use.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not want us to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information in the ways described in this Policy, please do not use our Sites, provide us with you Personal Information or authorize a third party to make your Personal Information available to us. By using our Sites, providing us with your Personal Information or otherwise making your Personal Information available to us, you acknowledge that you understand that we may use your Personal Information as described in this Policy. Please note, as described in this Policy, we may receive your Personal Information from third parties that have not expressly advised you that they will disclose your Personal Information to us. If you have any questions about how we collect, use, protect, disclose or otherwise process Personal Information, including whether we have received your Personal Information from a third party, please contact us by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goals in collecting Personal Information are to provide and improve our Sites, to conduct our business operations, to communicate with you and to enable visitors to our Sites to enjoy and easily navigate them. This section describes what Personal Information we collect. When we refer to “Personal Information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular individual. Please note, as used in this Policy, Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records or information that has been deidentified or aggregated in a way that it cannot be used to identify a specific individual.
1.1 Categories of Personal Information We Collect. Depending on how you use our Sites or otherwise interact with us, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your real name or alias, physical address, email address, IP address and similar information;
- Online identifiers you use, such as your username, social media handles and similar information;
- Information about purchases you make from us, such as your transaction history, payment information and similar information; and
- Other information you or third parties provide to us, including information you post to our Sites.
1. 2 Usage Information. We may collect information about the devices that access or interact with our Sites (“Usage Information”), which may include:
- Device information, such as the IP address, general geographic location, operating system, browser type, language preferences, mobile phone number, device identifier and other similar information associated with a computer or mobile device used to access or interact with our Sites;
- Information about interactions with our Sites, such as links that are clicked, pages or screens that are viewed, access and session times, interactions with emails we send and other similar information associated with activities on our Sites;
- Information about internet and network activity, such as websites visited, search engine results and similar information associated with a computer or mobile device that accesses or interacts with our Sites;
- Information automatically collected by cookies and other technologies on our Sites; and
- Any other information that a computer or mobile device automatically sends whenever connection to a website or an online application.
Usage Information, by itself, generally does not identify the specific person using the computer or mobile device that generated it. This means that Usage Information usually will not be considered Personal Information and our use of such Usage Information is not subject to this Policy. However, if we link Usage Information directly with other Personal Information or other information that could identify a specific person, we will treat the linked Usage Information as Personal Information and use the linked Usage Information in accordance with this Policy.
For more information about how we collect Usage Information, please see the “How We Collect Usage Information” section below.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Directly From You. When you use our Sites or otherwise engage with us in connection with our business operations, such as requesting information, placing an order, communicating with us or otherwise interacting with us, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information. Some of the information we request may not be required, however, we will let you know if specific Personal Information is required to engage in such activity.
2.2 From Third Parties.
- We may obtain information (which may include Personal Information) about you from sources that are not us, including, but not limited to, the Internet, offline sources, social media platforms, advertising or marketing platforms, various service providers or other public or commercial sources (collectively, “Third Party Services”).When you access our Sites through certain Third Party Services, associate our Sites with certain Third Party Services or share our content via certain Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing us to collect, store, share and use any content and information we receive from those Third Party Services about you in accordance with this Policy. We may combine the content and information we receive from Third Party Services with any information that we obtain about you via our Sites or in connection with our business operations. In some cases, you may be able to revoke our access to content and other information with receive from certain Third Party Services, including any social networking sites you connect to through our Sites, by changing the appropriate settings for your account with the applicable Third Party Service.
- We may obtain Personal Information about you from other third parties through or in connection with our business operations. These third parties may include our business partners, shipping providers, payment processors and other third parties that provide services directly to us in the conduct of our business operations (collectively, “Operational Service Providers”). We may also obtain Personal Information about you from others that refer you to us.
- We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties that refer you to us, including, without limitation, through our Sites and interactions with our business operations.
3. HOW WE COLLECT USAGE INFORMATION
We may collect Usage Information in a variety of ways. Some Usage Information we collect, such as the IP address of a computer or mobile device attempting to access our Sites, is necessary for us to make the Sites available. Other Usage Information we may collect, such as information about what features on our Sites are popular, helps us improve our Sites. This section describes the primary ways we may collect Usage Information in connection with our Sites. If we add use any other methods, we’ll update this section accordingly.
3.1 Sites. When you access our Sites, our systems automatically record Usage Information that your computer or mobile device sends whenever you visit a website, as well as Usage Information about how long your computer or mobile device is connected to our Sites and the activities that your computer or mobile device engages in while connected to our Sites.
3.3 Other Tracking Technologies. We may collect information using web beacons, clear gifs, pixel tags or other similar technologies. These technologies are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in emails we send. We use these technologies to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and observe data on email delivery, open rates, click rates, bounces, unsubscribes and other information.
Please note that we have not yet developed a response to browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals. We will continue to evaluate potential responses to “Do Not Track” signals in light of industry developments and legal changes.
4. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use and disclose the Personal Information we collect for various purposes in connection with our business operations. This section describes the primary purposes for which we use the Personal Information we collect.
4.1 Our Use. We may use and share your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- For any purpose and to any third party with your consent and/or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your Personal Information to us or otherwise specify;
- To operate and improve our Sites;
- To provide and improve our products and services;
- To notify you about changes to your orders and/or the products we offer;
- To present content to you and other users to fulfill our business purposes;
- To provide you with information and/or products that you request or that may be of interest to you;
- To provide customer service, including to respond to your comments or questions;
- To process and track your purchases;
- To notify you about issues with, or changes to, our policies. You agree that we or our agents may email, call or text you regarding your account or your transactions and that we may listen to and/or record any communications that you have with us for training purposes or to evaluate the quality or other characteristics of our Sites and business operations, all in compliance with applicable law;
- To promote our Sites and business operations and to provide promotions, products and services to you. This may be done jointly with our third party marketing partners (as a Third Party Service, our “Marketing Partners”). In addition, we may share any of your Personal Information with our Marketing Partners for such Marketing Partners’ own use. If you do not wish to receive these communications (which may occur via email), you may opt-out by using one or more of the options described in the Managing Your Personal Information section below;
- To carry out our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into, including, but not limited to, any such contracts between you and us; and
- To display and target advertisements, marketing, promotions and content via our Sites and in connection with any Third Party Services. For more information, please see the Targeted Advertising section below.
4.2 Disclosures to Third Party Providers. Your Personal Information may be shared with, or collected on our behalf by, third party service providers who provide us with services, including, but not limited to, data hosing or processing. We require these third party service providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict their use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them or they collected it on our behalf.
4.3 Use of Anonymized or Other Non-Identifying Information. We may use and disclose aggregated information about our visitors, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
4.5 Protective Disclosures. We reserve the right to preserve and disclose any information, including Personal Information, that we believe is necessary to: (a) comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (b) enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; and/or (c) protect the rights, property or safety of Pures, our employees, our users and others.
4.6 Targeted Advertising. We may use Personal Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions and offers to you, on behalf of ourselves and Marketing Partners, on and off the Sites.
4.8 As Directed by You. Upon your consent and/or pursuant to your instructions, we will share your Personal Information with others.
4.9 Aggregated Information. We reserve the right to create aggregated information from the Personal Information and reserve the right to use such aggregated information for any purpose permitted by law, which may include, but are not necessarily limited to, improving our Sites, products, and services. Aggregated information does not identify any particular individual and is not subject to this Policy.
5. THIRD PARTY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Based on the nature of our Sites, third parties may collect information from or about you through your use of our Sites. This section describes the different categories of third parties that may collection information about you in connection with our Sites:
5.1 Linked Third Party Content. Any links to other websites, applications or other third party content on our Sites are not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party and we are not responsible for the content, privacy and security policies and practices of any third party. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements applicable to any third party websites, applications or content you access.
5.2 Third Party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may use tracking solutions provided through certain Third Party Services on our Sites, such as those outlined below.
6. MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We offer you several choices with respect to how we use your Personal Information. This section describes the mechanisms available to you to control the Personal Information we use about you in connection with our Operations.
6.1 Tools to Contact Us. If you want to update any Personal Information you have provided to us, update your preferences, control communications we send you or otherwise contact us about your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com.
6.2 Additional Tool for Communications. For email communications you receive from us, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in most email messages from us. Your unsubscribe request or email preference changes will be processed promptly, though this process may take several days. During that processing period, you may receive additional emails from us. Please note, opting out of email communications will only apply to marketing and other promotional emails and will not apply to any email or other communications sent for non-marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, emails and other communications about your orders and other interactions with our business operations.
6.3 Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use Personal Information that we collect, or that you provide, to deliver advertisements according to our or our Marketing Partners’ target audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your Personal Information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, located at https://www.networkadvertising.org.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of Personal Information we collect and use in connection with our Sites and business operations. Nevertheless, when disclosing Personal Information, you should remain mindful that there is an inherent risk in the use of email and the internet. Your Personal Information and other information may be intercepted without our knowledge or consent, collected illegally and/or used by third parties that are not affiliate with and/or controlled by us. We cannot guarantee the security of any information, including your Personal Information, that you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Sites are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information in connection with our Sites from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of anyone under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 13 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, you may contact us at email@example.com and ask us to remove your child’s Personal Information from our systems.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Personal Information collected through our Sites and business operations is stored and processed in the United States. If you access or use our Sites or otherwise engage with our business operations from outside the United States, you expressly consent to any transfer of your Personal Information outside of such country to the United States. Please note, the United States has not been assessed as having adequate privacy laws in some countries and economic regions.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s Shine the Light Law, you have the right, once per calendar year, to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to other rights described in this Policy. Under California’s Shine the Light Law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated email address provided below to receive the following information:
- the categories of Personal Information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services they market.
This information may be provided in a standardized form that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time we may revise this Policy to reflect changes in our Sites or business operations and to ensure that this Policy complies with applicable law. Consequently, we reserve the right to update and revise this Policy at any time in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our Sites and/or engagement with our business operations means that you accept and agree to the use of your Personal Information under this Policy as amended or revised from time to time, and you should therefore review this Policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of its terms. You will know if this Policy has been revised since your prior visit by referring to the Last Updated Date at the top of this page.
12. CONTACT US
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback you have pertaining to our privacy practices.
 Note to Pures: Please advise if there are any other types of data collected through the website so we can ensure that all categories of personal information are appropriately disclosed.